Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gomes - few pics from last night

Options
  • 17-12-2009 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Gomes realy responded to the Park Lane singing for him last night. Really enjoyed celebrating the 2nd and 3rd goals. Here's a few pics after the 3rd goal

IMG_0338Small.jpg

IMG_0340rSmall.jpg

IMG_0342Small.jpg

IMG_0343rSmall.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

Brilliant! I'm glad he's becoming a fans favourite! The pics wet the appetite for my trip to the West Ham match on the 28th, can't wait!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

He's really becoming a bit of a hero in all fairness to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

i have given him a lot of grief and stick but he is coming good. had some brilliant games. still love that save against chelsea! great pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUBrOlhdO70

its the second part of the save that is so good with his left hand otherwise its a tap in!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I have criticised him bigstyle. This season, he has been very solid, I pray to God he is gonna prove to be a proper keeper, long term.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

I also have to hold my hands up :D in criticising him in the past but he has played very well the last few games. Part of the Yid family!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭golfball37

Pictures ain't showing up for me.

Advertisement