Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Improvement

Options
  • 17-12-2009 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

No offence meant to anyone....

Rafiq and Habib are beggars. They beg in different areas of London.. Habib begs just as long as Rafiq but only collects £2 to £3 every day. However, Rafiq brings home a suitcase FULL of £10 notes, drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage-free house and has a lot of money to spend.

A puzzled Habib asks Rafiq 'I work just as long and hard as you do but how do you bring home a suitcase full of £10 notes every day?' Rafiq says, 'Look at your sign, what does it say'? Habib's sign reads 'I have no work, a wife and 6 kids to support'. Rafiq says 'No wonder you only get £2- £3!!' Habib says... 'So what does your sign say'?

Rafiq shows Habib his sign....It reads, 'I only need another £10 to move back to Afganistan'.

Comments

Advertisement