Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 need to launch Inclusive data roaming like vodafone

• 17-12-2009 9:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭

Vodafone have launched inclusive data roaming on some of their plans so we're looking for O2 to follow suit. They've been discussing it internally now for a while but have made no decision. If you'd like to see it launch then go to the O2 forum here and post about it. We managed to get O2 to reverse the decision to cancel inclusive roaming minutes in Northern Ireland so we're hoping with enough voices they'll see sense here too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Well they haven't even managed to include data roaming in NI, which could be easily done. The Voda Live! roaming is one of the best deals around and I will probably leave O2 for Voda for this reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Added my voice on their O2 forum. THey should definately do it - it would be a great benefit to consumers. I would imagine it will be a subject of discussion at EU regulatory level at some stage - O2 should get ahead of that process...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Thanks people. Hopefully we'll see more sign up and O2 will listen.

Advertisement