Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens

Options
  • 17-12-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can get one this time of year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I would imagine you would find it difficult enough until into the spring. Cats tend not to breed to give birth in the dead of winter. I homed one there about 2-3 weeks ago and I reckon it's the last one I'll see for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

I would imagine you would find it difficult enough until into the spring. Cats tend not to breed to give birth in the dead of winter. I homed one there about 2-3 weeks ago and I reckon it's the last one I'll see for a while.
    ok thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

You can check out the rehoming threads in the Animal Welfare sub forum as some people are trying to rehome kittens/young cats.
    I would also check out your local shelters/pounds/SPCAs and see if there isn't someone you can give a home to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

I see you are in Portarlington, do you mind travelling? Drogheda Animal Rescue always seems to have cats and kittens. Try www.dar.ie Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

People often advertise in vets, I went into one a few days ago and there were 2/3 kittens for a good home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

I am sure there is someone in your area with a kitten. I have a 3 month old now. I'd say check the vets, paper and supermarket! There is no shortage of cats and kittens around considering the amount found abandoned

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Adventure Pout

You can find in irish animals website, but please remember: A PET IS FOR LIFE NOT FOR CHRISTMAS only!!!

Advertisement