Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want some one ta school horses/ponies ?

• 17-12-2009 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hiya
    im 19 and have being riding 4 a number of years in college in galway bt home in roscommon at weekends
    Anyone looking to get a horse schooled,jumped or experenced in ridind club or de likes plz contact me :):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭XxAshlingxX

Hiya
    im 19 and have being riding 4 a number of years in college in galway bt home in roscommon at weekends
    Anyone looking to get a horse schooled,jumped or experenced in ridind club or de likes plz contact me :):)

Just relised that this is not very informative.Im in college galway (so galway would suit best ).Have being riding at riding school, helping ta train young horses ,Working wt problem horses,must say nothing feels as good as when ya get a kids pony who they love but is a bit stroppy and the pairents are thinking about selling and spending time working on him/her and seeing the kid haveing fun and enjoying there now well behaved pony :D:D
    Also enjoy working wt nervose or abused horses/ponies as i feel this is very rewarding.:D :D:D:D:D

Hopeing to join the sjai young riders next year,am also a active member of a riding club(airc leitrim ) and a college ridiing club(galway).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I know the post is a few weeks old but if you are still looking ;), I always look for volunteers to help with the horses, currently 1 colt who needs in-hand/lead training, an OTTB mare who could do with a bit of work (lots of ground work done with her, she's very cooperative), a 3 yro gelding who thinks he's a dog :confused:, an 8 year old gelding who can do with LOTS of work because he's full of himself and built like a steamtrain and a 17hh gelding who is bombproof in every way and could do with a bit of light work to get him back into shape after arriving here half-dead a year ago.And if you really fancy an equestrian challenge then there is Francis the donkey :D. They are all rescues (I run EGAR = East Galway Animal Rescue).

If you are interested, then PM me and we have a chat. EGAR is 20 minutes drive from Loughrea, near the village of Ballinakill.

Lots of dogs too ;).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

schooling over jumps or wha??
    ill do that.

Advertisement