Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finishing a pb Limousin Bull

• 17-12-2009 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

Need some advice, i am trying to finish a pb limousin bull for a sale in around 8 weeks, at the moment I am feeding him Crecora Mills Bull Ration at 5.80euro a bag, its fairly good stuff, 18% protein

At the moment he is getting around 10kg a day plus silage but I was looking at getting him something a bit better for the last 8 weeks. I was reading about Greenvale Showbiz Turbo, would it be worth getting?

Any advice greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

you could change to the turbo for the last 6-8 weeks , would put a gross on his coat also,

Try to include some good quality straw of haylage in the diet also, even a small amount will benefit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

snowman707 wrote: »
    you could change to the turbo for the last 6-8 weeks , would put a gross on his coat also,

Try to include some good quality straw of haylage in the diet also, even a small amount will benefit.

thanks, will it improve him much to put him on the turbo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭massey woman

Dont be disappointed as he will tighten up and look much thinner for a while as metabolism demands alter as a result of the high energy diet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

thinking of going with either Greenvale Showbiz Turbo or Corby Rock Elite Show Finish, anyone have any idea which would be better?

Advertisement