If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for Onkyo Speakers

Options
  • 17-12-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hey Guys
    I bought an Onkyo 507 receiver 2 weeks ago from yourselves and i'm looking at a budget speaker system to match it.
    I've been looking at the Onkyo SKSHT528B. Can you quote me your best price with delivery to cork please? :D

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Jalalabad wrote: »
    Hey Guys
    I bought an Onkyo 507 receiver 2 weeks ago from yourselves and i'm looking at a budget speaker system to match it.
    I've been looking at the Onkyo SKSHT528B. Can you quote me your best price with delivery to cork please? :D

Jala,

Thanks for the post & the business - Much appreciated!

I can do the excellent SKSHT528 at £169.95 / €189.99 including free Boardie delivery to The People's Republic..

We have them in stock and ready to ship!

Keep me posted if we can assist..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Jalalabad

Sorry to be cheeky John but how much for the Tannoy SFX delivered to cork...returning customer etc:P
    Of the 2 which would you recommend with the onkyo 507 amp?

Sorry to be cheeky John but how much for the Tannoy SFX delivered to cork...returning customer etc:P
    Of the 2 which would you recommend with the onkyo 507 amp?

Jala,

no problem being cheeky - it's a recession for god's sake!

..however I can do nothing on the SFX at the moment as I cannot even get them - they are due back into stock early in the new year.

The 528's are an excellent pack for the money (honestly) however we do operate a 14 day exchange so if yuo got them, were not delighted, there is no problem swapping them as long as you have the box & bits and they are in A1 nick (that's how we get the kit for our Famous Open Box sales) of course if the SFX take longer than 14 days to get in we will extend the exchange period for you.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist - time for Cork delivery is getting tight.

Give me a shout if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hey John
    sorry i haven't been back to you sooner but ended up going for the Energy Take Classic from richer Sounds in plymouth - clearance deal.

I'm still after some cheap but good speaker cable about 40m and a decent sub rca cable. Could you quote me including boardies discount and delivery and ;)'ahem' bearing in mind richersounds business on 507 and speakers (cheeky again):D
    Cheers
    Jal

Hey John
    sorry i haven't been back to you sooner but ended up going for the Energy Take Classic from richer Sounds in plymouth - clearance deal.

I'm still after some cheap but good speaker cable about 40m and a decent sub rca cable. Could you quote me including boardies discount and delivery and ;)'ahem' bearing in mind richersounds business on 507 and speakers (cheeky again):D
    Cheers
    Jal

Jal,

Apologies for the delay!

No problem - we like cheeky (but we hate traitors - dealing with the Plymouth Pirates :confused: - How could you???)

OK - we can do the excellent Gale Symphony 100 cable on a Boardie special at £.79/€.89 /meter - it's normally £.99/ a meter. If you knew what lenghts I have some pre-cut bagged off cuts of it that I can do at 1/2 price - £.49/Meter and it's great quality cable for that money!

On the Subwoofer cable front I can do the excellent Sublink Premium 7.5 at a Boardie special of £19.95 ( It's normally £29.95).

Alternatively I can do the 100 Sublink at just £17.99

Keep me posted - and we'll be keeping an eye out for you and your disloyalty :rolleyes: (watch your prices increase.....)

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Thanks John, if you'd had the Energy Take's i def would have bought from yourselves. Anyway i need 1 length of 20m approx, 1 of 10m, 1 short length for centre and 2x2m lengths for the fronts. If you have them in bags let me know and i'll be back to you asap.;)
    Cheers

By the way, i'm fairly new to av so is there a need to use banana plugs or is bare wire just as good?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.