Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sessions in limerick city?

Options
  • 17-12-2009 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hey, i'm just wondering about trad sessions in Limeick city?? i'm from there but have only played in Ennis really and have not done so in awhile.. does anyone know any good sessions or what the trad is like in Dolans,or when the ul tradsoc play even??! thanks(",)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭sparkman

Fennessy's, New St.
    Thursday nights - September to May. Core of about 5 players, fiddles, banjo, concertina, bodhran. Occasionally guitar, whistle.
    I often see newcomers join in.

Nice one in Dolans last friday night - it was just 2 fiddles and a guitar but they were very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭godfrey

sessions in Dolans every night of the week, excellent players all the time. Nancys on a couple of nights too in the front bar, Wed I think, maybe more, with some of the same players.

Advertisement