Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Win7 ISO

• 17-12-2009 10:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has downloaded the Win7 64 bit ISO file?

Mines weighing in at 3GB......i thought this was a little small....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

That sounds about right. Last time i checked 64 bit came to around 3Gigabytes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,229 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

downloaded from where

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Overheal wrote: »
    downloaded from where

Why does that matter? 3GB is about right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Wherever you download from, you can verfify the ISO authenticity with the SHA1 details here:
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/subscriptions/downloads/default.aspx?pv=36:350

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,229 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Why does that matter? 3GB is about right
    Well I mean, if theres a nice happy place to get it, id like to have a record of it. I hate Branded Discs (HP, Dell etc) Full of shyte. But if its not happy, well lets leave it there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Overheal wrote: »
    Well I mean, if theres a nice happy place to get it, id like to have a record of it. I hate Branded Discs (HP, Dell etc) Full of shyte. But if its not happy, well lets leave it there.

Your serial # for the HP/Dell etc wont work with the other OEM discs, they are a seperate license, so you will need to de-junk the pc after install

Nick

lmimmfn wrote: »
    i got Win 7 Ultimate boxed for free :D

You know someone working for m$ too?!!

Advertisement