Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox scart lead!

• 17-12-2009 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My little brothers one is busted , anyone know where i can get a new one in the d.24 area or in D cc? i asked in a few places but they seemed to not know what i was talkin about!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

try game or gamestop or maybe xtra-vision

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

I spotted 2 of these in a bargain bin in Byrnes in Carlow town. I think they were about 30 notes though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Xtravision would be your best bet. They will be open late too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

have a spare composite cable (xbox 360) if you want it, which im sure has a scart adaptor to go with it.

Advertisement