Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from green issues

Options
  • 17-12-2009 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

I've been banned from green issues after challenging a MOD. It seemed to me, he/she was abusing that position of power by suggesting that posters restrict the use of large graphs on an issue that he/she clearly did not agree with.
    I'm bothered about being banned, just want to make the point.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Have you PM'd the mod in question to seek further clarification? That is the first step in the grievance procedure. Should you not be satisfied with their response then you should contact a CMod (in this case Scofflaw or nesf). If you're still not satisfied after they've responded to you then you should come back to this thread and an admin will review the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

There's a specific ban on discussing moderation decisions in thread (i.e. arguing with them). That's why you were banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 hiwayman

nesf wrote: »
    There's a specific ban on discussing moderation decisions in thread (i.e. arguing with them). That's why you were banned.
    Thats fair enough, but who police's the police??

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

hiwayman wrote: »
    Thats fair enough, but who police's the police??

The Admins and CMods.

Advertisement