Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for a physic

Options
  • 17-12-2009 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

There was a phychic in Skerries during the summer parked at the back of Gerrys doing reading from a camper van. I think her name was Eileen but not 100%. If anyone knows who she is or where she is based/can be contacted, could you please PM me, or post if the mods allow.

She told me something that has just materialised and I would like to speak to her about it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

was it eileen power? red haired woman with husky voice and reads playing cards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Critic 69

NO, it isnt her, but thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I dont know her but I had a similar thing a few years back, I was parked in Carrick on Shannon and a woman knocked on my window offering to do a reading for me. I had no money, had been away for the weekend and was just about to go home. She told me a couple of things to try and convince me but I really didnt have the money. What she did say came true though, so strange. I never got her name.

Advertisement