Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blast from the past

Options
  • 18-12-2009 12:23am
    Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Killer Watt
    I had forgotten all about them
    http://www.myspace.com/killerwattdublin (download tracks from facebook)

I'm still trying to get the Predator EP by Predator (which is how I came across KW)! Anyone know where I can hear or download their music?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭toffo

Thanks for the Killer Watt stuff, deffo a blast from the past. Didn't one of them sell bootlegs on O'Connell Bridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Wow ... what a blast from the past .... thanks for the link ... brings back memories ...

I think it was Sid the bass player who sold tapes ... I remember him always floating around the Sound Cellar when I worked there.

R.I.P. McGonagles .... I spent my youth there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

kbannon wrote: »

I'll see if I can dig out the place I got th Moral Crusade album from, was just an archive of some Deleted Albums, pretty cool stuff, finding it may take me a little longer now (assuming it's still up and running....)

thanks for the Killer Watt link, will pass it onto Git next time I'm talkin to him, he was lookin around for some stuff and he managed to find the Megamix video on YouTube.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

i have some predator stuff on tape, including the final ep will dig it out and try and mp3 it.

Yeah saw killerwatt a few times in mcgonagles! Interviewed them once in litton lane rehersal studios for BLB's rock show.
    **** me that was years ago!

Predator i last saw in mcgonagles too, lar fraser on vocals. i think chromatic death supported with some others....

Ah mcgonagles.....black tower......wimmins.....fat dickhead cnut on the door....

• Advertisement

i have some predator stuff on tape, including the final ep will dig it out and try and mp3 it.
    Ya star.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Yeah saw killerwatt a few times in mcgonagles! Interviewed them once in litton lane rehersal studios for BLB's rock show.
    **** me that was years ago!

Predator i last saw in mcgonagles too, lar fraser on vocals. i think chromatic death supported with some others....

Ah mcgonagles.....black tower......wimmins.....fat dickhead cnut on the door....

Would love to hear the Predator stuff again, would be cool, thanks.....

trying to remember where I last saw them - somewhere like the SFX ???? somewhere big enough anyway......

used to listen to that BLB rock show.....

The cover of the predator EP was great also (black with the panther or whatever on it IIRC).
    Did Metallica somewhat rip it off? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

NIBBS wrote: »

used to listen to that BLB rock show.....

Was a constant battle between the metal/speed/thrash merchants and the old school rock pedestrians.
    Probably not a bad state of affairs except when mr Merne got his way and we had to listen to Hocus Pocus AGAIN!

Them were days........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,649 ✭✭✭dasdog

• Advertisement
Advertisement