Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread rating/stars

Options
  • 18-12-2009 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 46,108 ✭✭✭✭

A couple of people have asked why the star rating has disappeared from this thread and I havent a clue. I only stickied it about a week or two back and maybe it has something to do with that. It was star rated before it was stickied.

Any ideas? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,108 ✭✭✭✭muffler

And no, I havent been drinking :D. They weren't there earlier. In fact if you have a look at the last and maybe the second last page in the thread you will se the questions raised about them.

Seems to be sorted now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I see the rating, do you not see it now, no?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I can see it too

donegal.jpg

Yup, they are there now but I swear on my dead donkeys soul they weren't there earlier today :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You know, that may have something to do with size of thread, I think when big things like threads and forums get moved about, more than one server has to do work and the others have to catch up. I've seen inconsistancies like that when moving forums from a category, but it rights itself after a while. Dunno if my explanation is true technically though.

• Advertisement

That will do for me Gordon. Cheers. :)

Thought I was going mad.....again

Advertisement