Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmas study

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ANDYBOND777

yea~ how would u study for economics?I'm having hard time :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

DC09 wrote: »
    Im in the same boat..

I just highlight the main points in the ch and just keep going over them,
    aswell its good to remember about 3/4 points for each thing (like 4 types of economy/diseconomy of scale, 4 assumptions of monopoly,oligopoly etc.. maybe 5 incase ya forget one)

http://www.youtube.com/user/pajholden This fella is handy for explaining the curves and stuff:pac:

des mon.........................

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭DC09

Daragh101 wrote: »
    this thread is ****ing usless i mean what ****ing handicap thinks business is usless. business is great......it makea the world go round..+its so relivant to real life!!!!
    lol

I like this post:D

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

DC09 wrote: »
    Im in the same boat..

I just highlight the main points in the ch and just keep going over them,
    aswell its good to remember about 3/4 points for each thing (like 4 types of economy/diseconomy of scale, 4 assumptions of monopoly,oligopoly etc.. maybe 5 incase ya forget one)

http://www.youtube.com/user/pajholden This fella is handy for explaining the curves and stuff:pac:

Thats what I do also- Generally they'll only ask for say 5 assumptions of imperfect competition, etc etc so 5 of anything is a good number to learn!

Regarding the curves, personally I hate the microeconomics section so I'm planning on avoiding it in the exam, however I've tried to learn off the curve and what it means for each individual part the understanding can come later...

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Am i the only one that doesnt feel like it's xmas

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 free gaff?

yes. im watching the muppets xmas carol now, presents on the way tonite and 2moro, and stuffing my face with sweets. it looks taste and feels like xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Last Christmas I had intended to average about two hours a day. My average turned out to be 0 hours :pac:

Seriously, it's no major deal if you don't do any study. You have lots of time left. Christmas is a well deserved break

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sheep-go-baa

Intentions to study are all well and good just don't beat yourself if you don't get a lot done, everyone needs a break!
    And i so don't feel festive either!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

Do you want to tire yourself out?! Honestly, there's no need for study during Christmas break. I had 'kinda half maybe' (:p) planned to do some last year, ended up doing none and believe me I did better than I thought I would and that's only due to the last two months of work, not because of study during christmas! You've a long time to go yet anyway! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

You were warned only yesterday about posting pointless and unhelpful comments. For taking an unnecessary sarcastic dig at another user, have another infraction and a month off.

lol

im gonna start on monday, take new years day off and probs next weekend. do about 3 hours a day every other day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Ah I had so many good intentions, but I'm starting to suspect I'm just going to doss for the rest of the time off. Hopefully I'll get my ass into gear on Monday :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Lawliet wrote: »
    Ah I had so many good intentions, but I'm starting to suspect I'm just going to doss for the rest of the time off. Hopefully I'll get my ass into gear on Monday :o
    +1:(. I'd planned to do 9ish but I'm struggling to do 3. Damn tv, ps3...generally everything really!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I have done absolutely nothing so far, no homework no nothing :o
    I'll start on Monday, if there are no more distractions. I really do have to work though so might just have to lock myself in my room to get it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I've a bit to do this week.... Our teachers recommended taking the first week off, and that week flew without me eve noticing. In terms of homework, I've to read Panther In The Basement, do a good bitt of Honours Maths and complete ALL my Ag. Science project :/
    At least the teachers said we can come into school to study from the 4th onwards, we're not back in school until the 7th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 free gaff?

we just like got our holidays like last week, relax already. omg 9 hours? lol u will probably die

Advertisement