Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oral exam practice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Can anyone who has tried the server give feedback?

I'm going to be on for a while today trying a few things out. Drop in if you feel like it.

2 people online now. The server is working, atleast fundamentally. I need a few more people on now to see how the server copes with more people.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Dannloads

connected right now

Guys we need more people to get on the server to test it out! Someone log in, me and Dannloads are the only people online atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

What happened with this? :(

• Advertisement

No one bothered to show up two weeks in a row. I'm only in 5th year so I don't really feel too pressed to start preparing for my orals.

It was a lot of work and after all of that I only ever saw 1 person online and they weren't even a regular member on boards.

People will join now that the orals are so close :D

Well I have no problems setting the server up again if I see enough support.

You got my support ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

No one bothered to show up two weeks in a row. I'm only in 5th year so I don't really feel too pressed to start preparing for my orals.

It was a lot of work and after all of that I only ever saw 1 person online and they weren't even a regular member on boards.
    Pre#s are in progress atm mate, you shouldn't be expecting any til at least next week.

• Advertisement

We'll see anyway after the mocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

My German teacher invited in a woman from Germany for one week and we got to practice speaking with her. It was great. I haven't learned anything off and I realised that I could just wing it. Good buzz.

Advertisement