Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I bought Mountain Dew, Milk Duds and other American sweets

Options
  • 18-12-2009 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

So far today I've had Moutain Dew, Mountain Dew Code Red, Tootsie Rolls, Milk Duds, Whoppers, Nerds and many more Milk Duds.

I have some 3 Musketeers bars downstairs as well. I ordered from this site yesterday, www.sweettoothcandy.ie and after a little hick up in their delivery as they were waiting for some stock to come in to complete my order I got my stuff today (well technically yesterday, Thursday. Ordered on Tuesday). Ross, one of the chaps from the site was great and so helpful in dealing with any queries. I live in Swords and he delivered everything to UCD where I paid cash in hand at the time and then got to scoff my face while writing essays.

The only bad thing I can say is that half the people in my class ended up knicking some of the loot I got today when they saw them!

But seriously, for anyone with a serious craving check them out. They're great, friendly and quick to deliver..delivery as well is also free so no more nasty shipping costs from abroad or getting the European versions of any of the drinks.

Definately satisfied with the service and will be ordering from these chaps again. Hope you all enjoy a happy sweet filled Christmas :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

NERDS NERDS NERDS NERDS....YUM!

Thanks for the tip-off, my pancreas hates you now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Haha no worries! Spread the word so none of us have to ship anymore!

Got 2 boxes of nerds myself but one of the girls from college took one from me. Going to save the second box for when I can be lazy at Christmas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Have to give a +1 for this place too - ordered stuff saturday or yesterday, can't remember - but I got it this afternoon, Ross delivered it to my door (they deliver if you live on the south side I think, perhaps it's the area they live in?).

but yes , NERD tastic! and not bad prices either :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

My first order just arrived. I don't have a credit card so paid with cash. Epic service. Flipz! Been craving these for years but haven't been able to order them before. They seem to be cheaper for American goodies than any places I've seen in town selling the same products. My only regret is only ordering one can of Mountain Dew. What was I thinking?!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭James G

What is Mountain Dew like? Can someone compare it to a common drink over here for me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

James G wrote: »
    What is Mountain Dew like? Can someone compare it to a common drink over here for me?

I can't think of anything it'd be similar to. It's a lemony kind of drink anyway. The Code Red version has a bit of cherry flavour thrown in. Both are very tasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭spongeman

Crappers wish I had never seen this site.........

Goodbye New Years diet.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

The original tastes like flat Sprite with 5lbs of sugar chucked in for good measure.
    Not as bad as it sounds, though your teeth may weep if you listen closely. :P

EDIT: they sell Twinkies. There is a god!!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭theflash800

I have never tried it unfortunately. I have been looking to try some. I read on wikipedia that "Lilt" is the equivilant over her?
    Anybody care to comment? Is it the same as lilt basically?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Reeses Big Peanut Butter Cup

I'm doomed. Cheers OP.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

White Chocolate Reeses Cup and Cherry Pop Tarts...

OP... I will never forgive you...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Oh, wow. I am in love with you right now, OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 raining2011

This site seems to be gone now...? any one know a good equilivant of it?

Advertisement