Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airport police

• 18-12-2009 3:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

as a member of the airport police/fire service in dublin for over 9 years,i would like to reply to some the posts i have read here.i like most of my coworkers never appiled to join the gardai ,so we are not all garda rejects. i joined for the fire service side ,while i did work in the police side which i enjoyed, i did not think i was a garda.most of my coworkers think like me aswell.we do not want to be gardai!!!there are bad apples in every job.so please don't judge us all on the actions of a few.and please don't run my job down by childish comments about jumped up security guards.while we are not security guards, we are not members of the gardai either.i have always taught public saftey officer a better title.so in closing please remember the airport police ,do a job like everybody else and we don't desreve abuse for the actions of a few.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Grand. Thanks for clearing that up.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement