Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reponding a Goldfish

Options
  • 18-12-2009 4:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭

Looking for suggestions (or offers) to repond a lonely goldfish, preferably South Dublin area.
    I know of some hotel ponds down the country with goldfish but not aware of any in Dublin. Any garden centres etc with ponds willing to rekennel a little chap.

A comet, almost 6'', previously gold but currently silver, outgoing fishonality with GSOH, used to a tank but when asked said he would prefer a nice pond. A fairly hardy fellow with a slight phobia of herons and felines. Not keen on white porcelain bowls or chlorinated swimming pools either.
    He also expressed a preference not to be returned to a petshop as it brought back too many memories.

Suggestions/offers please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I could be wrong (feel free to correct me) but Spring time might be a good time to re pond fishys taking them from a room temperature tank to a pond might not be good for them.

Advertisement