Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmas on ice - Galway

Options
  • 18-12-2009 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

hi everyone,
    I'm thinking of going ice skating tommorrow - haven't been in 10 years at least so have a few quesitons:
    1: don't have ski pants so is trakkie bottoms over jeans enough?
    2: is it full of kids early in the day or later?
    3: is it worth my while booking in advance or can i just turn up?

Thanks all!
    M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Prepare to be disappointed.....its bumpy as hell

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

must say i thought it was, ' crap ' .. and the staff were very much so not in a Christmas mood . very arrogant .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

If you want the ice to be smooth - go first thing in the morning

You can wear what you like, but I recommend tracksuit pants for comfort.

You don't have to pre-book online, you can just show up, BUT, check out this link: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055745125 (Could be well expired by now though)

In fairness it's no amazing experience, but it's a bit of a laugh to do with the GF or some friends

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

I went down to see my niece skaking on her birthday and i couldn't wait to get out.

Euro beats and teenagers is the most potent headache mix known to man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

It's a pile of daggins........... a jumped up excuse to meet your carny cousin with a view to marriage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement