Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to bring your character to life?

Options
  • 18-12-2009 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

I dont know if this is necessarily the right forum to post but here goes anyway. Does anybody here have a character they've drawn that they'd like to see modelled in 3d and brought to life?

Over the past year Ive been learning quite a bit about 3d modelling and rendering. Im using Maya which is pretty much the industry standard and used in countless hollywood movies these days. I wouldnt class myself as amazing yet but I think Im very much competant and I thought Id set myself a challenge.

Basically what Im looking for is a character (any style considered) that you've drawn. Id need a front and side profile and if possible any other angles would be helpful. Id just like something fun to try to model and thought some artists on here may appreciate the chance to have one of their own characters brought to life.

If anybodies interested drop me a pm on here or else reply to the thread and we can arrange it from there. By the way I wouldnt be posting the images online or using them for any other purpose other then just a personal project/challenge for myself and then of course the artist can use the renders/images however they choose.

Cheers folks,

Dave

Advertisement