Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

f**ked up dream!

Options
  • 18-12-2009 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

alright folks WTF does this mean.

had a dream last night, i was looking down on to a beach, i could see this circular opening in the water about 200 metres from the shoreline. every now and again it would open and close...i thought it was a mouth. and everytime it opened and closed huge waves would spill onto the beach town.

next of all these 7 or 8 aircrafts came flying up and circularing this opening and they started dropping food into it... and the people started cheering on the beach as the opening started to eat it... then when it close its i dunno mouth or whatever, it looked like a huge eye lid was closing over so then it began to look like a giant eye! the dream ended with of the aircrafts crashing into the side of the eye and me flying down to pick the guy up.. i was in one these aircrafts too which i only realised at the end of the dream. ...

am i messed up :eek:

Advertisement