If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundbar

Options
  • 18-12-2009 11:22am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What kind of soundbars do you stock?

I'm looking for dd/dts decoding with at least 2 hdmi in (not a deal breaker but its important)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Godtabh

Are you looking for something like this, the HTS8140?
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/h/hts8140_05/hts8140_05_pss_eng.pdf

This system includeds DVD Player built into the speaker bar its self and comes with a subwoofer?

This unit sells for €899.99 - down from €999.99

Or did you have something else in mind?

cheers
    Ash

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Something like that but unfortunately that’s way too expensive.

The HDMI input may be a bit excessive so I would settle on some digital inputs

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

godtabh wrote: »
    Something like that but unfortunately that’s way too expensive.

The HDMI input may be a bit excessive so I would settle on some digital inputs

God,

Apologies for the Richer delay in getting back to you - how about this little babe that just landed with us on a deal - it is really nice and sleek looking - not like the older 6100 and it has Dolby Digital processing on board as well as a really decent sub and HDMI switching - in fact it's so good that Ryan who works in Richer Belfast bought one for himself the day they came in!

The model reference is HSB2313 and we can do it at a crazy £149.95 - it's £249.95 most places in the Uk and the cheapest I can see it is £193 so at £149.95 it's a cracking deal - but I don't have many!!

Keep me posted if we can asisst or if you would like us to reserve one for you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

something like that is what I'm looking for.

Will have to check out a few reviews and see what the bank balance will be after work

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

God,

Apologies for the Richer delay in getting back to you - how about this little babe that just landed with us on a deal - it is really nice and sleek looking - not like the older 6100 and it has Dolby Digital processing on board as well as a really decent sub and HDMI switching - in fact it's so good that Ryan who works in Richer Belfast bought one for himself the day they came in!

The model reference is HSB2313 and we can do it at a crazy £149.95 - it's £249.95 most places in the Uk and the cheapest I can see it is £193 so at £149.95 it's a cracking deal - but I don't have many!!

Keep me posted if we can asisst or if you would like us to reserve one for you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

I would like one of these. How do i go about ordering one and could you tell me how much postage to Dublin would be.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

I want one too please.Do you accept laser and deliver to Cork.

Any word on these, are they still available?

Chriscl1 wrote: »
    Any word on these, are they still available?

Guys,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you - we have them available in Richer Belfast - if you drop us your contact details by email we will get straight back to you and arrange delivery (and the nasty payment bit :pac:)

We will have them in The Philips Shop in the 1st week in Jan if you would rather reserve them for pick up in Dublin.

They sound seriously brilliant and are really compact and neat in appearance!

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John McDonald

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Excellent. How much will they be in Dublin? Would it be cheaper to order it from Belfast plus postage price?

Chriscl1 wrote: »
    Excellent. How much will they be in Dublin? Would it be cheaper to order it from Belfast plus postage price?

Chris,

£149.95 in Belfast and €179.99 in Dublin - Delivery from Belfast is £11.99 - I would get an order in asap if you are interested in one as they are really popular!

Keep us posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Chris,

£149.95 in Belfast and €179.99 in Dublin - Delivery from Belfast is £11.99 - I would get an order in asap if you are interested in one as they are really popular!

Keep us posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks for that. Will pm you my details now.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

Hi John,

Is there any alternative to this Phillips sound bar? I'm tempted but I could hardly find any reviews on these units. I'm looking for something to compliment my ancient 42" Panasonic PV80 placed in a room with limited space.

Away from Ireland atm, so I'll be blaming you if you still have any stock when I come back. :D Finger cross, will update you.

Cheers,
    Mart

Well John. Pm'd ya them details. Can you confirm that one is saved for me or shall i just drop down to the philips store?
    Cheers
    Chris

sent an email as well.

Hoping to pick one up in the next day or two if possible

Would be great for a final price in euro

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭cgc5483

Guys,

We will have them in The Philips Shop in the 1st week in Jan if you would rather reserve them for pick up in Dublin.

Hi. Any news on these. do you have them in dublin yet. Will take a trip into town tomorrow if you do. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

Hi John,

Do you still have this soundbar in stock or anything better (even better if its cheaper)? :D

Cheers,
    Mart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey MartMax,

The HSB2313 are all gone I'm afraid. I do however have the HTS6120 instore on special at the moment down from €549.99 to €299.99. As this is already discounted your Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount does not apply.

Have a look and let me know what you think: http://www.philipsshop.ie/soundbarpage.htm

Thanks, Nicola.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.