Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Devastating news for the UFC and fans everywhere... (sort of)

Options
  • 18-12-2009 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,305 ✭✭✭✭

Gentlemen, I'm afraid I am the bearer of sad news this day. News that will rock the world of MMA to it's core. I may just give up on this sport this morning.....

{sniff, sniff, wipe tears}...

Logan and Natasha have been cut by the UFC as ring girls. They are being replaced by Chandella Powell, who is undoubtedly hot. However, Logan in particular will be missed.

To top things off, it seems that the whole thing was fuelled by politics and bitching. Logan and Natasha both suggested that Koscheck had been faking his eye poke against Johnson. Also it was widely known that the 2 girls didn't get on with Arianny. She's a bit of a diva and didn't hang around with the other 2. The Kos issue and an alleged ultimatum from Arianny resulted in the departure of the girls.

There will also be only 2 octagon girls from now on, no doubt so that Arianny gets more screen time.

Fair enough the new girl ain't so bad...
    chandella_bikini.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

*weeps* why could they not just have settled their differences with a naked mud wrestling match?

Highest PPV figures ever, even Fedor Vs Kimbo wouldn't beat that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

I don't really like the UFC girls

I like a bit more meat on the bone

• Registered Users Posts: 12,305 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Jason Mc wrote: »
    I don't really like the UFC girls

I like a bit more meat on the bone

True, that's why Arianny was always my favourite. But after bumping into all the girls at events, Arianny is a stuck up snob. Logan, Natasha and even old horse face Edith were much friendlier and fun.

And while Logan was a bit skinny, she's also damn fine in the "girl next door" kinda way.

e.g.
    38303175-49302f889c8ba600e4279231a33116fc.4ae50b64-full_medium.jpg

lo.png

And for all you "leg men"...
    32802379.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

The new one is an ex Playboy bunny. Logans contract was up and they didn't renew her contract. As for Natasha no one knows. It seems like a Zuffa cost cutting measure. From now on they'll only have two ring girls plus the new girl is black so Zuffa are probably trying to have abit of etnic diversity. AFAIK they haven't had an African American octagon girl before.

Odats wrote: »
    The new one is an ex Playboy bunny. Logans contract was up and they didn't renew her contract. As for Natasha no one knows. It seems like a Zuffa cost cutting measure. From now on they'll only have two ring girls plus the new girl is black so Zuffa are probably trying to have abit of etnic diversity. AFAIK they haven't had an African American octagon girl before.

You're right on the race issue. Especially in the wake of the recent Hoelzer Reich carry on, this would be a good time to introduce an African American. And she is hot.

I know Logan's contract was up, but she has been hugely popular since she arrived and the threads on the Fight Club forums and even Sherdog back that up. The fact that Natasha only started at 101 and has been cut at the same time as Logan suggests that there were definitely issues.

Logan hinted before that she and Natasha were not on best terms with Arianny and it wouldn't surprise me if she used her clout. Notice that she was missing from the group at 107?

I can't see it being a money issue. I doubt ring girls are too high on the pay role, and if anything a former Playboy bunny would cost as much if not more than 2 unknown models.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

DrPhilG wrote: »
    You're right on the race issue. Especially in the wake of the recent Hoelzer Reich carry on, this would be a good time to introduce an African American. And she is hot.

I know Logan's contract was up, but she has been hugely popular since she arrived and the threads on the Fight Club forums and even Sherdog back that up. The fact that Natasha only started at 101 and has been cut at the same time as Logan suggests that there were definitely issues.

Logan hinted before that she and Natasha were not on best terms with Arianny and it wouldn't surprise me if she used her clout. Notice that she was missing from the group at 107?

I can't see it being a money issue. I doubt ring girls are too high on the pay role, and if anything a former Playboy bunny would cost as much if not more than 2 unknown models.

AFAIK Arianny was on holidays with her boyfriend in Africa/Europe and that was why she was missing. Also, she has renewed her Octagon girl contract. Logan always seemed to be abit cagey with Arianny always looked like they didn't get along.

I liked Logan and thought she was the nicest of the bunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

:( I like Logan. Best octagon girl they had :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭McArmalite

DrPhilG wrote: »
    True, that's why Arianny was always my favourite. But after bumping into all the girls at events, Arianny is a stuck up snob. Logan, Natasha and even old horse face Edith were much friendlier and fun.

And while Logan was a bit skinny, she's also damn fine in the "girl next door" kinda way.
    Sorry to hear Arianny is a snob ' sigh '.....' weep '....:o The new chick is hot though. As for the ethnic diversity aspect, has there ever been a Hispanic chick a ring girl ? Some of those Mexican chicks are hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Charlie3dan

New girl is not hot....this will not do at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

The new chicas face is kinda funny :eek: nice bod though :D nice to see a bit of back, back in the ufc :)

• Advertisement

McArmalite wrote: »
    Sorry to hear Arianny is a snob ' sigh '.....' weep '....:o The new chick is hot though. As for the ethnic diversity aspect, has there ever been a Hispanic chick a ring girl ? Some of those Mexican chicks are hot.

Arianny looks like she has a bit of Mexican in her.

(Cue all the "wonder if she wants a bit of Irish in her too" gags)...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Arianny didnt seem stuck up when I met her. Never got to meet Logan though.She was my favourite :(
    ............wonder if she needs comforting............BRB

Here is the interview that apparantly contributed to their demise. Natasha sounds just like rogan when he imitates an american gal :D

http://www.rawvegas.tv/watch/ufc-octagon-girls-natasha-wicks-and-logan-stanton-say-josh-koscheck-faked-injury-at-ufc-106/fb52fc060c8a49412b1418c47f5a17

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Here is the interview that apparantly contributed to their demise. Natasha sounds just like rogan when he imitates an american gal :D

http://www.rawvegas.tv/watch/ufc-octagon-girls-natasha-wicks-and-logan-stanton-say-josh-koscheck-faked-injury-at-ufc-106/fb52fc060c8a49412b1418c47f5a17

I got an IQ test pop up for that link I lol'd

The ironing lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

never really thought natasha was great when next to the other girls but damn she looks fine in that interview. had to mute her though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Patiently waits for Strikeforce to pick up contracts....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

chordtype wrote: »
    Patiently waits for Strikeforce to pick up contracts....:D
    Dont they have about 5 ring girls already.......wait why am I questioning this:confused:

Advertisement