Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dampness in stud wall

Options
  • 18-12-2009 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭

Hello

When we moved into our apartment i made the letting agent aware of some dampness in the stud wall next to the shower, she said the landlord knows about it and he's looking into it but nothing was done.

It's slowly gotten worse since we moved in and this morning the towel rack on that wall came off. Pulled itself out of the damp plaster when i put a towel on it.

I rang the landlord and he said he'll take a look at it, i'm worried he'll complain that we never pestered him about the dampness to begin with.

Where do i stand, do you think?

Cheers for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They knew about it, and didnt do anything. Thats not your fault. You were hanging a towel where its meant to hang. Not much they can say about that imo

Advertisement