Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LidL 84 litre aquarium 80 euro on sale monday

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭biffontour

We bought the 84 litre aquarium in Lidl on 30th Dec and filled it up to get the temp correct but the next day water started seeping out of it and destroyed our floor, not too impressed :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I cannot see the tank but I got one last year for the same price and it's still going strong. A complete bargain imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Bought this tank for our son for christmas. Haven't filled it yet but will be filling it once we take the christmas tree down on sunday so will post back once filled.

maybe it was just our luck it happened after one day and not on a day we were not there, it could also be just a faulty seal, just interested to see if anyone else had the same trouble :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

You should return it to the store, they are normally good with returns, especially faulty items.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Perfect addition to my other two tanks

20152_1280855336191_1074276521_862724_8276138_n.jpg

Tank being cycled for a few weeks

Brought it straight back to Lidl, wasn't any hassle but we weren't dealt with in the best of ways, the supervisor was working on the till and trying to deal with us also, not very professional and doesn't look good with someone returning items in front of customers, but all sorted, money has been refunded and we're still alive, :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

bogman wrote: »
    Perfect addition to my other two tanks

20152_1280855336191_1074276521_862724_8276138_n.jpg

Tank being cycled for a few weeks

cruel way to cycle a tank

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

I cant see the tank on the site , am I missing it somewhere?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Barr wrote: »
    I cant see the tank on the site , am I missing it somewhere?

Its an old deal but saw it in the shops yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

does everything come with the tank, pump filters etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

jap gt wrote: »
    does everything come with the tank, pump filters etc

Everthing comes with them. Was gonna get one last year only heard numerous complaints over tanks leaking (happened one OP here already and they got it this year, so doubt quality has improved) and other complaint from people was the hood melting even tho the light had only being on for a couple of hours.

Think it's pot luck if you get a good one or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Maxi Zoo is also worth a look if you have one near you. Picked up a 54l tank (and all accessories) for €50 on special offer a couple of months ago. Now open in Tallaght I think. They are a bit pricey on some things but some of their specials are excellent value. Also picked up a HUGE cage for our rats for €99, similar were going for 250+ on zooplus.ie

Advertisement