Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to wear with this dress?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Plain Plum tights?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jclare56

how about grey tights to take the pinkness out of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Emiso

Pink, purple or denim blue leggings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

If you wanna go girlie, then yeah, pink tights. I think pink shoes would be ok but not if they're the same shade. I think it'd look better if the shoe was a darker shade of pink, perhaps.

Personally, I'd probably do something a bit mad, like wear green tights to take that pretty, flowery edge off it and toughen the look up with black high heeled ankle boots. Or something!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Wow, the amount of times I've seen that dress posted here!

I'd go with a plummy purple tights.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Styleiser

I think avoid pink - it's a bit too obvious and in the words of Bruno "matchy, matchy"...Aubergine, dark green, navy, grey or black would all look fab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭1071823928

i think id wear navy tights with it, its a lovely dress!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Ruthie_

Thanks for all the replies!!
    hanner wrote: »
    i think id wear navy tights with it, its a lovely dress!!!

Yeah think I'll be going for that, tried it on this morning & its looks real well so YAY!!!

Just the dress is so light you can see the tights showing through from underneath so I need a slip sort of thing :confused:

Advertisement