Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D15 Cabs

Options
  • 18-12-2009 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

Got a taxi yesterday from D15 Cabs. We were stuck in 'standstill' traffic in town so I decided to walk the last 100m or so. However, it was raining out and so the taxi driver insisted on giving me her umbrella. A very nice gesture and I was able to get to my destination without ending up like a half-drowned cat.

So, just want to publicly thank D15 cabs and that driver (I forgot to get her name), for the excellent service. It's appreciated.

People are generally so quick to complain, so I just wanted to balance that out a little with something positive. :D

(Mods, this ain't an attempt at shilling, I promise)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

That's nice, you should give them a call to say thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

That was very nice of her.

The lads and lassies that work for D15 are great, pity about the guy who owns it though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

suey71 wrote: »
    The lads and lassies that work for D15 are great, pity about the guy who owns it though.

Careful now Suey, he could well be a boardsie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

I used to drive for him.

If I start I wont stop, so...

I wont say any more.

Bites lip.:mad:.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Probably best!

kudos to the driver referred to above tho'.

• Advertisement
Advertisement