Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.torr.ie

Options
  • 18-12-2009 1:59pm
    Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,260 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

I read about this yesterday and i thought i'd let you guys know. Torr.ie are launching their new site at midnight on the 31st December. If you log in at midnight you get a password which can give you on a free spot on a number of mountaineering/hillwalking courses/guided climbs including winter skills and mountain leader training. It's on a first come first served basis so there is a pretty good chance you'll get one, only thing is you'll have to dust your loved ones at midnight on new years eve,but that's a small price to pay i think :P

Dont spread it around too much though ;)

Advertisement