Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo DS Lite

Options
  • 18-12-2009 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Looking to pick up a Nintendo DS Lite as cheap as possible. I seen a good deal on play.com for the console + brain training for €140 but they won't deliver electronics outside the UK.

Anyone know anywhere I could pick one up with a good deal??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭podge3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Ah cheers man thanks, probably should have done a search before I rushed off to post this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bargain Alerts is not the place for personal for sale adverts.

Use Adverts.ie if you wish to partake in this.. but dermo55, you are obviously selling DS's with a Flash card full of copyrighted games. These are not permitted over at Adverts.ie:
    All forms of flash cards such as R4DS, DSTT, M3DS, Supercards etc. for the Nintendo DS fall into this "grey area". These are currently not allowed

Advertisement