Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chronograph FPS outliers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

What BB's are you using?
    Some brand's have terrible quality and differeing weights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gryffyd

Oh yeah... Excel .20 non-bio.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Some bbs have terrible inconsistency?

What about the madbull chronos themselves? Typically a highly unreliable, ineficient chrono... Your error is most likely in it, not the gun. However wingers can happen, its why sites average 3 shots in general

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Well a friend got a lovely chrono recently, and finds if he ****s up the angle of firing he gets strange readings. I dunno what brand it is...

Firekitten wrote: »
    Some bbs have terrible inconsistency?

Raptors... *shudder*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Which weight raptors? In June I bought some 0.20g ones and found they were alright. But then again they were nowhere near beating the G&G ones that I normally buy in .20g and .25g.

Raptors in general are sh*ite from what I've seen. Seam lines, oval shaped ones, cracks, hollow, dimples all sorts of rubbish. I've fixed atleast two AEG's with torn up hops, the people had mags full of Raptor BB's. Ok, maybe they didn't clean the barrel properly but still if BB's do that to your hop when it's a new AEG, you've got a problem.

Advertisement