Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macroom - Christmas House - Peggy O Callaghan

Options
  • 18-12-2009 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭

Hello!

Listening to Today FM and Tony Fenton has a 'best dressed Christmas House' competition. There is a finalist from Macroom called Peggy O Callaghan, pics on the Today FM website looks fantastic!

http://www.todayfm.com/Shows/Weekdays/Tony-Fenton/ChristmasHouse.aspx

Does anyone know where in Macroom this house is? I have driven around Macroom but no sight of it yet :( I have sent Tony Fenton an email but no reply yet.

Can anyone here help?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Yep,

It's in Codrum. Best access to it is from the Killarney Road (just passed the recycling center) turn up that right into narrow road. Up around there somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Hi, the house is in Codrum. Take the road to the right when you are in front of the Auld Triangle. Go up the hill and keep going straight until you can only go left or right (about 2/3 miles). Turn left and the house is the second on your left I think.

You will know it when you pass it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Miaireland wrote: »
    Hi, the house is in Codrum. Take the road to the right when you are in front of the Auld Triangle. Go up the hill and keep going straight until you can only go left or right (about 2/3 miles). Turn left and the house is the second on your left I think.

You will know it when you pass it.

You're a star! Thanks a million, will head up there today once it gets dark :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

just on TV3 now - they won!

Advertisement