Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community

Options
  • 18-12-2009 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭

Hi, this is a strange question but no the less maybe the good people of boards will have a suggestion for me.

I am involved in a local group in clonmel and we are looking for a new home and more members.
    understandable with the recession and all the at. a number of industrail units and premises are vacate etc, would it be worth our while approaching people to see if a (small, tiny) lease or something could be sorted.
    At least we could keep a place heated and activate.

I have appraoched the south tipperary volunteer centre and listed our selves. but is there a rengeration or community project I could also contact

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

Hard to get funds for any venture in the current economic climate....But it depends what you are hoping to do.Maybe the new members recruit would be helped if more information was given on here.....maybe some here would like to get involved...just a thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭watsgone

its the Order of Malta.
    From the Order of Malta website
    www.orderofmalta.ie

Order of Malta Ambulance Corps is a major provider of first aid training, ambulance transport and community care services in most of the major cities and towns throughout the island of Ireland. Through its youth section, Order of Malta Cadets (a National Youth Organisation), provides a full programme of youth development and sporting activities for young people.

We are NON state funded organistion, we are a small unit and volunteers are always greatly appreciated.
    We trained people fully and provide mentoring too.

You can also email clonmel@orderofmalta.ie if you have any queries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

try googling it, should get some answers there

Advertisement