Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanchardstown S.C. gift vouchers, how long are they valid for?

Options
  • 18-12-2009 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Was just clearing out some stuff in my room and found some gift vouchers for the Blanchardstown S.C. at the bottom of a drawer. They were a Xmas present from 2 years ago I think. There's no "valid until" date on them but does anyone know if I can still use them?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Are Blanch S.C. now selling a gift card rather then gift vouchers? - that's not to say that your vouchers are not useable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

afaik you just bring them to customer servioce desk and they exchange them for a new gift card.

I know liffey valley vouchers have no expiry date and are acceptable no matter when they were bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Not sure about vouchers , but I know with the new Credit Card type of Gift Card that Blanchardstown issue , there's a €3 per month fee levied to the remaining balance once the Card is over 12mths old.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You've nothing to lose by ringing/visiting them and asking. If there is no expiry date then you should be OK.

I recently found a One4All voucher which had passed its expiry date. I remember turning the house upside down looking for it about 2 years ago and then it showed up about 2 months ago. I went to their website and they say there that they will replace expired vouchers for a E5 administration fee. Not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

you can definitely still use paper vouchers in Blanch.

You can only buy a gift card but they still take the vouchers. Eventually they will not take them and youll have to exchange them for a gift card .

• Advertisement
Advertisement