Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can somone answer this please?

• 18-12-2009 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Can you use guitar hero insturements with Band hero game?

Haven't a clue an ds wants this band hero game:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Yep, you can.You can also use the rock band stuff as well. If he doesn't have any, think you can pick up the ooriginal rock band kit(mic, guitar and drums) for less than 50 squid in Smiths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 galway3

Thank you:)

Was in smyths last day an guy there told me No Way. works out a hell of a lot cheaper the way you said, so maybe thats why ghe was telling me no way.

sounds like they were just trying to get you to fork out extra money. There are some differences between the equipment.The band hero ones have symbols while the rock band has a pedal and an extra pad. I myself prefer the guitar hero guitars but think thats just because I'm so used to them compared to the rock band ones.
    But as far as I can tell they're all compatible across all the games.I have the rockband set as mentioned above and it works on all the guitar hero games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Hmm interesting. How does the extra cymbal note progress across to the RB kit that only has the four pads as opposed to five?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Asmodean wrote: »
    Hmm interesting. How does the extra cymbal note progress across to the RB kit that only has the four pads as opposed to five?

The fifth note jsut isnt there on the rock band kit. Red octane and Harmonix said that the guitars would work with all the other games however that the special features on the guitars would not be there as it is there own special coding for them

• Advertisement

Asmodean wrote: »

On GH5 and the Metallica one, you just use the peddle as the 5th one. Same 5 notes just different way of playing. You van buy the symbols for the kit as well if you want though. The main difficulty with it is setting off the star power as you have to hit bot symbols at the same time so on the rock band kit its the peddle and one of the pads.Fairly tricky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Advertisement