Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you screw to get a thread into After Hours sub forum

Options
  • 18-12-2009 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

Two failed attempts later at posting a thread in the Cool Vids and Pics forum and I'm forced to ask the question. What's a man to do to get a thread approved?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Your second one was posted two hours ago so expecting an approval in that time might be optimistic.

You'll get an answer to your question (though I suggest making it more specific and asking about a particular thread) by sending a PM to the forum mods.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Sorry about that. I'll take a wee look now. I have been letting approvals slide the last few days. Not been around much.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

OK. Just went through a bunch of old threads and approved anything I could there. Obv. the time it is taking to approve new threads in cool vids is becoming more of an issue as I am applying myself less and less to that forum. I think this thread raises a larger issue about the forum. I'll look into it as soon as I can and talk it out with the other moderators. I have been meaning to figure out what the best way of dealing with that forum more promptly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Thank you kind sir. I didn't pm a mod cause there's well....loads of them and Im sure it wasn't a collective decision to not approve the threads. (one a Christmas song, the other a winter pica thread)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Thanks the doc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Thanks Dr B:)

Advertisement