Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fallout 3

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

If your going to get the DLC, only Broken Steel has any effect on the main story of the game. It changes the ending, and continues the main campaign. The rest can be played at any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Ah now I'm intrigued/QUOTE]

Head north ;)..Very north..as north as you can go :p..Or check out the fallout wiki

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Soby wrote: »
    Ah now I'm intrigued/QUOTE]

Head north ;)..Very north..as north as you can go :p..Or check out the fallout wiki
    Don't follow the wiki. The thrill of discovery is one of the best things in the game. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

There's also someone somewhere who will tell you where it is. Or you find a map on their body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

What a game! Oddly enough, even though this is very similar to Oblivion, I found Oblivion very dull, but I LOVE this game! Game of the year '08 for me. DLC is amazing too! Here's the order in which I prefer:

1. Broken Steel
    2. Point Lookout
    3. Operation: Anchorage
    4. The Pitt
    5. Mothership Zeta

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭stevowhelo1

I got the game a year ago very good RPG probably one of the best and very cheap and good for value:D.

Advertisement