Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipoker now officially off limits for winning players

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cronikal

Shortstack wrote: »
    PM Sent. It looks like it was to do with the Ipoker points system which can be unrewarding in certain games.

Loyalty bonus issues should always come directly to me or GJP support email and will be dealt with swiftly now I am nearly back on my feet again.

Mike

cheers Mike received the difference this morning..

thats what you call customer care :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

4. Its not far away, the PPP skin is currently in production and I have been playing on rezizeable tables in test mode for a couple of weeks now.

Meant to ask you about this BCB...any other teasers you can give us as to what's in the update??:D

Also, will we ever have the option to have the players at iP 6Max mini tables seated all around the table rather then 3 on either side? I have never got use to this and think it is less aesthetically pleasing for recreational players than a more traditional set-up, like FTP with their classic & racetrack configs which both look ace IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Meant to ask you about this BCB...any other teasers you can give us as to what's in the update??:D

Also, will we ever have the option to have the players at iP 6Max mini tables seated all around the table rather then 3 on either side? I have never got use to this and think it is less aesthetically pleasing for recreational players than a more traditional set-up, like FTP with their classic & racetrack configs which both look ace IMO.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63306459&postcount=100315

* more hands per hour
    * my favorites
    * improved betting slider ie 3/4 pot btn
    * resizeable tables
    * general table design revamp
    * intorduction of Razz
    * limiting of the no of tables somebody can control in HU games

preview pics (full ring) http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63378232#post63378232

Default/Normal Size

normalresizeable.jpg

Smallest Size

smallresizeable.jpg

Bigger Size

largeresizeable.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

would anybody like to be the first to play on PPP resizeable tables?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

What do you have to do?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

digiman wrote: »
    What do you have to do?

link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭bSlick

So are these new ipoker tables gonna have uploadable avatars seeing as how they now seem to be pictures rather than the '3d' ones previously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Toasta

just regged to reply.

if i see it correctly the smallest size for the reziable table would be 520x350 vs the old 485x365.

this is really bad imho, the old small table look could feature 9tables on a 1680x1050 or 1600x1200 monitor.

the new resizeable tables are worse, u still can fit 9tables to a 4:3 1600x1200 monitor but no miore to a widescreen monitor.

please think this over as of today widescreen 20-24" mointors with 1680x1050 are common.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

When does the switch to contributed happen across all skins. ppp is jan 2nd? is this standard?

will there be assigned seating with update? can table layout be saved?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Grafter wrote: »

Smallest Size

smallresizeable.jpg

My biggest problem with iPoker, what a waste of space, the cards are in the smallest font possible and theres acres of space between players and around the table.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

bSlick wrote: »
    So are these new ipoker tables gonna have uploadable avatars seeing as how they now seem to be pictures rather than the '3d' ones previously.

they're just pics of the avatars

Advertisement