Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone For Games #29,596,234,234

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Anyone want a few PSN games soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭joconnell

Anyone want a few PSN games soon?

Yeah go on. I'm full of sugar.

joconnell wrote: »
    Yeah go on. I'm full of sugar.

It's on, bring it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

On Xbox now if anyone fancies games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Just wondering, is there any Akumas on GFWL?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

xprogirlx

for the pc
    on now

some one play me pleaseeeeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Placebo wrote: »
    some one play me pleaseeeeeeee

Most people prefer stiffer competition :P

animaX wrote: »
    Most people prefer stiffer competition :P

omg :eek:
    oh_no_you_didnt.gif

no, but, seriously, **** you ! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Placebo wrote: »
    no, but, seriously, **** you ! :pac:

Haha, sorry man. It was too inviting!

• Advertisement

il be on later tonight rope.

terry, im gonna beat you in your own home.
    just like everyone else will

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

Anyone up for some games on PC?

I'll be on xbox if anyone fancies a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 homemadextc

gt home made resin for xbox hit me up if you want a match

Sorry Rope, I had logged off at that stage. I'm back on now, clashing a bit with your darts though I'm afraid :P

Chun and Ryu are still my mains, I play Ken the odd time though, and somehow managed to pick up a champ win with him.
    Sure if they give him a better shoryu in super I'll probably take him up full time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

RopeDrink wrote: »
    I'm game - Just been watching the darts and just as it gets oh-so juicy they cut off so have to go back down at 11:20 for the rest, so it's either SF4 or WoW.

To Dreddy, sorry I had to dash (got called downstairs to sort some stuff out after the last Player Match session) but at least it gave me time to let the movies compile while I was busy.

Red, I've seen your final replay with Ken... No more Chunners? ;)

No worries, ended up having to leave the house anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

gt home made resin for xbox hit me up if you want a match

I think i recognize that name. Do you like to take the piss on live? I think i remember you beating me with ken doing nothing but dps the whole match. I didnt know what was going on and all i could do was laugh when i lost.

Anyone on Live atm fancy a game?

Jim wrote: »
    Anyone on Live atm fancy a game?
    my gt is up send friend requests for games and i spam alot so it could have been me with ken

my gt is up send friend requests for games and i spam alot so it could have been me with ken
    gg's mate! I can't believe you kept getting me with the spin knuckle straight into demon. At the end I was trying different strengths but everyone always ended in pain :(

Just couldn't get past your air fireballs at all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Just spotted that your a player I haven't play against yet homemadextc. Sent you a freinds request if you want some games anytime.

yeah ggs to both but Azza need to train with you until i can beat that bison of yours , i mean seriously i didnt win 1 match really shows me how much i still have to learn about this game..............any pointers would be nice

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

You did win one actually.

As for pointers, more mix up.

You caught me out many times with a direct jump in and straight to throw and a good few times you landing an air fireball as I was waking and landing a big combo off it. These where more mistakes and a lack of patience on my part rather than it being sound tatics.

While its true that an air fireball keeps many opponents pinned down when they are waking and force a block stung to allow Akuma to pressure, Bison has many wake up options with ex.meter, all four ex.specials have some invincibility frame that allow Bison to get out as well as the option to telepot. You need to know them all and how to deal with them.

There was an over reliance on the air fireball. While its still a solid tactic against waking opponents, its a better idea to get Akuma's confusing vortex game going and mixing up Akuma's options, like a cross up, or a throw or his overhead.

Also less airfireball when you get backed into a corner on the defensive. That gave several serious openings on you.

I suggest checking out the match up advice thread on this forum. I already posted some stuff about the Akuma:Bison match up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

yeah ggs to both but Azza need to train with you until i can beat that bison of yours , i mean seriously i didnt win 1 match really shows me how much i still have to learn about this game..............any pointers would be nice

Good man homemade, see you found your way here, welcome and don't worry about taking a beating from Azza, most people do. :)

On GFWL atm if anyone fancies a few games.

Cba using the Xbox, sitting room too cold.

Anyone up for some PSN schtuff?

Going to try out some video presets on the cam to see if I can up the quality for Saturday. Means I might take about 30 seconds between fights. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

Anyone up for some PSN schtuff?

Going to try out some video presets on the cam to see if I can up the quality for Saturday. Means I might take about 30 seconds between fights. :)

I might be on later if I can convince everyone else not too use the internet for a while...

Heading online shortly if anyone wants some beguiling.

On psn atm if anyone's up for some games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Ah you just missed me , was on there having so horrible laggy games. Think I better save playing on the ps3 for when I've got it downstairs hooked by ethernet cable before I end up breaking my stick.

Advertisement