Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone For Games #29,596,234,234

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Anyone for a few games later? I'm going through a transition period with Ryu and need to work on a few things. I'm as free as they get at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

I got myself a new Madcatz SSFIV Tournament edition white fightstick today....so i'll be looking to bust open some heads with it after the Brazil-N. Korea game if anyone's up for it....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

You should do it during (watch the match PiP), sure it's a given result anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Anyone up for playing in that new tournament mode later on tonight at about 10?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

The tournament mode is pretty crappy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Anybody in a big lobby want to give me an invite? mattmad111

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Anyone up for some games after 9 2nite???. If we actually got enough people we could have an all Irish in tournament mode???.

I'll be on for the next two hours, if anyone would like a game?

............to take me up to the England game and bevvies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

any one for sf3 later tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Farz people are getting games of SF3 going all the time on GGPO using IRC , you should deffo pop in there when looking for games http://streetfighter.ie/?page_id=116 people are online at all hours

• Advertisement

thats the supacde thing is betteer

my 360 is working again, ODD
    who wants some super?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Gimme 5 mins Farz,

I will make it RAIN!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Anyone up for getting a ps3 lobby?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ramza wrote: »
    Anyone up for getting a ps3 lobby?

I would but about to have dinner... Maybe tomorrow?

FYI EVERYONE

just destroyed paul
    10-2 to me !!!!!!!!

i love it when u dont play for ages and come back and automatically get 10 times better.
    I call it the eye of the storm, how u like them apples* paul?

ggs to ry also

*apples1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Good man, heard him cursing and bashing the crap outa his stick next door.
    he's probably the gayest honda i know

t4xlee.jpg
    t4xlee.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Right, i finally renewed my gold account, 1 month for 1 euro! I'll be on 2nite for some games if anyone wants to have a go

I'm about for the next few hours from 12 to 3 (Brazil-Portugal) if any one fancies a game or two...?

Otherwise I'll stick on Mario Galaxy....

Yo! All you PS3tards out there!!

I Finally bought SSFIV for that God-forsaken doorstop, otherwise known as the Playstation 3....

Purely so I can say that I've finally bought 1 game for it(in the 15 months I've owned it).

So if anyone wants to themselves against my not considerable Ibuki and hori fighting stick 3, please add me....

I like pain.....

Ps:If this message doesn't get a response, I'm starting a thread.

You have been warned.....

• Advertisement

Ken B wrote: »

I Finally bought SSFIV for that God-forsaken doorstop, otherwise known as the Playstation 3....

Purely so I can say that I've finally bought 1 game for it(in the 15 months I've owned it).

So if anyone wants to themselves against my not considerable Ibuki and hori fighting stick 3, please add me....

I like pain.....

I like kittens.

I like pain.....

Funnily enough I just bought it myself for the ps3 yesterday Ken. I finally dual modded my stick so I can play on it so I got it on the cheap in xtra vision. I'll post my tag on the ps3 when I actually turn it on.can't remember it for the life of me. That'll tell how long ago I've used it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

We all going to be online tonight? I'd like some last minute practice before Inferno.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I'll be online tonight for some PS3 lobbies with whoever's up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I'll be online tonight for some PS3 lobbies with whoever's up for it.

Count me in :)

With all these PS players coming on, I'd love if Sisko was to come on later after traded his PS for an Xbox.

In words of a certain someone, it would be delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I should be on on PS3 later for a few. Hopefully I can bunk in!

BanjoB wrote: »
    . I finally dual modded my stick so I can play on it so I got it on the cheap in xtra vision. I'll post my tag on the ps3 when I actually turn it on.can't remember it for the life of me. That'll tell how long ago I've used it!!
    Hi Banjo, hoe do you dual mod your stick? Is it an attachment or does it require internal modification?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Hi Banjo, hoe do you dual mod your stick? Is it an attachment or does it require internal modification?

Terry wrote up a good guide here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055904084

• Advertisement

Its internal Ken. gotta do a bit of soldering and desoldering. Theres lots out there but i went with one called the chimp.
    Its actually not too bad. Next time im up ill show you the innards of the stick. Ill bring the allen key :D

Advertisement