Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parrot MKi9200 Handsfree Kit

Options
  • 18-12-2009 7:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for the best price from a retailer in Ireland. I know Halfords do it, but I'm loath to give those incompetent morons a cent.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭j14

Hi I got mine fitted by this guy into my 07 Civic. It is a hard car to put them in and even Halfords said no to me cos the installation is too complicated (the whole dashboard has to come out).

He is based in Carlow but he came to my office in Ballyfermot and did a great job, he even gave me a follow up call about two weeks later to see if everything was ok with the system.

Really nice bloke and very professional, he was recommended to me by the BMW drivers forum.

Stephen Gillespie

086 266 0570

www.evolutionsounds.ie

stephen.evolutionsounds@gmail.com

Advertisement