Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Night time walk about in Cork ?

• 18-12-2009 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Anybody interested in braving the cold elements some night next week in the "real capital", Cork for some nighttime photography?

Denis

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Hi Denis, you are a divil for punishment.
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭kenwood

Hi John

Really enjoyed the Dublin walkabout with ye lads.
    So thought that while this cold crisp air is there it should be enjoyed and not wasted by a roaring hot fire with a glass of plonk in the paw !!!

Denis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

What day ?

Was open to ideas.
    Maybe Monday or Tuesday night, if not then maybe after Christmas when things quieten down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

kenwood wrote: »
    Was open to ideas.
    Maybe Monday or Tuesday night, if not then maybe after Christmas when things quieten down.

Ah bugger, cause I am headin down Tues (had to sort out my visa to get back in !!) now if it was Wen after/evening I'd be well up for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

I'm heading down to Cork myself on Tuesday, if there's gonna be a walk I'd love to join in.

Edit: Tuesday morning ->
    Sorry folks gotta bail out. My trip down has been postponed until early January. Hopefully catch you in the new year. Happy Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Crispin

I am around monday, sure my buddy would come along too!

Right lads,

Think the roads are too dangerous at the moment to travel. Will look at the new year when hopefully the weather will settle down.

Happy Christmas to all

Denis

Advertisement