Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the best mobile phone?

• 18-12-2009 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

I am in the market for a new mobile,I have always had nokia's and will probably stick with them.
    The most important thing for me is,it must be tough,easy to use,good camera and screen size,bluetooth,internet connection,and good standby-talktime battery life.
    I have an upgrade with 02,any advice? thanks
    ps. it doesn't have to be a nokia,price up to max 150 incl upgrade

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Nokia 6303 is quite good. Should be around the 100e mark too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭upgrade

Thanks Chris, I have look at the 6303,it has good reviews,just thought it felt a bit toyish to handle,thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Can you get an E71 with your upgrade? They're fairly highly rated, for a Nokia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭upgrade

Thanks,yeah i think i can get a nokia E71,what would you recommend that would be better than the nokia? the only issue I have had with nokia's is poor battery life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Well I don't like Nokia's operating system, but you're not going to get much better than the E71 for €150.

• Advertisement
Advertisement