Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do i need to have the print off of my electronic ticket to fly with Aer Lingus??

Options
  • 18-12-2009 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place to go!Ok so I am flying from Charles de Gaulle tommorow to Dublin, I only changed my flights tonight because of a cancellation on my other flight because of snow....I have no access to a printer and am leaving the town I am in, very early so have no internet cafe will be open.I am just wonndering is it completly neccessary with ryan air to have this paper if I have the codes etc??please if someone could help me soon!!i have no time and just want things to go somewhat smoothly!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

sm124 wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right place to go!Ok so I am flying from Charles de Gaulle tommorow to Dublin, I only changed my flights tonight because of a cancellation on my other flight because of snow....I have no access to a printer and am leaving the town I am in, very early so have no internet cafe will be open.I am just wonndering is it completly neccessary with ryan air to have this paper if I have the codes etc??please if someone could help me soon!!i have no time and just want things to go somewhat smoothly!!

No, just go to the desk and give them the booking code,

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sm124

thank you so much!!they're won't be a fee??like ryan air charge?

thank you so much!!they're won't be a fee??like ryan air charge?

No, not yet,,,, maybe in the future ;)

Safe Journey

thanks again!!has eliminated some of the worry!!now lets hope that my train actually goes to paris!!and that sncf don't decide to cancel it because of snow!!:confused:

thanks again!!has eliminated some of the worry!!now lets hope that my train actually goes to paris!!and that sncf don't decide to cancel it because of snow!!:confused:

Bit of traveling nerves ? :D

• Advertisement

wel after the original airport I was meant to fly from closed because of the snow and ryan air never informed me...leading to me buying a 270eur ticket tonight, the fact that the trains weren't running properly.Total cost so far of getting home for Christmas including original flights is verging on 600eur!!can't afford for anything to go wrong!!it better be a good christmas!!!

wel after the original airport I was meant to fly from closed because of the snow and ryan air never informed me...leading to me buying a 270eur ticket tonight, the fact that the trains weren't running properly.Total cost so far of getting home for Christmas including original flights is verging on 600eur!!can't afford for anything to go wrong!!it better be a good christmas!!!
    I hope it goes well for you,,,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jsjbingxi

I hope you have a happy journey, wishes you a good time.

Advertisement