Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

staking sites/forums

Options
  • 19-12-2009 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

anyone on here use any staking sites, ive joined pokerbytrade.com and parttimepoker and recieved major backing off both, any others out there?

anyone recommend any other forums, im on hendon mob and 2p2 and to fight the boredom im wondering if there are any good sites out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭DrJFF

i've never used any, not a big fan of selling %'s,

i think chipmeup.com you can sell tourney action off

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

If you are a winning player and rolled for your game then staking sites are pointless i presume yes?

Its just for degens who cant manage a roll afaics.

mdwexford wrote: »
    If you are a winning player and rolled for your game then staking sites are pointless i presume yes?

my thoughts exactly,

i can understand selling percentages for Live Events and even then i don't like it too much

it would seriously pee me off if i binked a big score and have to give X amount away

Bankroll Management FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mddgfc

mdwexford wrote: »

not really, im a long term winning player over the last 4-5 years and i started selling action to let me take shots at the sunday majors, i wanted to play around $3500 worth of games each sunday which was costing a lot with the variance involved in mtts so i started selling pieces.

im currently running an omaha high low heads up stake as well, im rolled for those games but find it gives me a lot of extra motivation to grind them when im playing for other as well.

mddgfc wrote: »
    not really, im a long term winning player over the last 4-5 years and i started selling action to let me take shots at the sunday majors, i wanted to play around $3500 worth of games each sunday which was costing a lot with the variance involved in mtts so i started selling pieces.

im currently running an omaha high low heads up stake as well, im rolled for those games but find it gives me a lot of extra motivation to grind them when im playing for other as well.

i understand where your coming from, however you can end up deep in makeup and your only playing to get out of make up,

therefore if don't got the monies you shouldn't play the games, thats just my 2cents

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I was more talking about cash games tbh, with the variance involved in MTTs i dont know how anyone can make a living solely at them.

DrJFF wrote: »
    i understand where your coming from, however you can end up deep in makeup and your only playing to get out of make up,

therefore if don't got the monies you shouldn't play the games, thats just my 2cents

yeah thats true, i tend to run a heads up bap if my make ups mounting up from mtts as its the safest way to clear it

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

I've been looking for these sites too. There is this girl who works in a shop down the road from me, she's real hot. So mostly I just follow her home, not every day but most days. So yesterday I just decided to hang around her house and see what she's up to, if she stays in all night or if she's a party girl. Well anyways she went out about 3 hours later... It was cold last night man I'm tellin ya.

I decided not to follow her this time, but just maybe peek in through her window and see what her house is like.... I heard a noise and legged it cause got scared. Well What I want to know is what's my next move? I would ideally like to get into the house and have a look around to see what her interests are. Will one of these site be able to help me out?

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

Oh no, read the title wrong...eek... Mod please remove!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

I've been looking for these sites too. There is this girl who works in a shop down the road from me, she's real hot. So mostly I just follow her home, not every day but most days. So yesterday I just decided to hang around her house and see what she's up to, if she stays in all night or if she's a party girl. Well anyways she went out about 3 hours later... It was cold last night man I'm tellin ya.

I decided not to follow her this time, but just maybe peek in through her window and see what her house is like.... I heard a noise and legged it cause got scared. Well What I want to know is what's my next move? I would ideally like to get into the house and have a look around to see what her interests are. Will one of these site be able to help me out?

Thanks in advance!

Great post, wp :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭The Improver

OMFG Call Dee COPS:eek::eek::eek:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Scouser in Dub

Thanks in advance!

Simply brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Thanks in advance!

LOL thanks mate, in work today so this gave me a great giggle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭thenutpeddler

instant hero

Advertisement