Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promoters updating records/shows

Options
  • 19-12-2009 7:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Can a couple of promoters upload their events to mmauniverse, I was checking the records of our fighters and noticed a few haven't been recorded. Couple of examples -

Strabane fight team presesnts fight night - both stephen hazzard & cleland fights are not up. It was the show where Domz headlined

Immortal Fighting Championships
    Chaos FC - sherdog need these.

Can this please be done as it gives accurate records for all fighters and prevents over/under - matched fights.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

This is a major problem.
    Iv mentioned it before but not many take note. Hopefully now that John Ferguson has started the new Irish MMA website the local shows will be more inclined to publish the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Menace2Society

once you add your event results to fight.ie - you can click a button to have them submitted to both of these sites as well. (button still to be made active - but it exists)

This website just gets better & better!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

From a technical aspect, ive spoken to both mma universe and sherdog, i have received both of their required results formats......

once you add your event results to fight.ie - you can click a button to have them submitted to both of these sites as well. (button still to be made active - but it exists)

This is why i keep harping on about promoters adding shows to the site (plus the fact we are getting almost 2000 views each day) and clubs having their fighters on their list:)

Advertisement