Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Spell Discussion (19/12/09) (Band of Sleet to Snow to push south)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

burkieboy wrote: »
    Hi owen i see your on here aswell as netweather tonight has only begone chill out, how long yea been weather watching its going to be snowing bucket fills sone:D:D:D:D:D

lol ive been watching since the snow started were abouts do you live in the north or dublin or somewhere? it looks like snowing bucketfulls its just worryig with the temps....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

john 1994 wrote: »
    it said on the weather forcast limerick would be minus 4 tonite outside its 6 degres and cloudy ???:mad::mad:

I've had a look at the NRA website and the available data for 1900 typically puts air temps between +4 and +5 deg C :mad:

Hopefully it'll cool down a bit more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Still snowing lightly here, 2.2C/0.4C

• Registered Users Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭squonk

Sleet here atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 burkieboy

:D:D
    owenc wrote: »
    lol ive been watching since the snow started were abouts do you live in the north or dublin or somewhere? it looks like snowing bucketfulls its just worryig with the temps....

In the north not far form you cookstown!!! i predict 3-4 inch tonight:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭bassy

there will be no big downfalls of snow at all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Just started raining here again.

B****x it anyway. Im raging. Fecking wet dublin. bleh..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Ugh, the 2000 data from the NRA doesn't show much of a drop in air temps for Limerick & Kerry :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

:D:D

In the north not far form you cookstown!!! i predict 3-4 inch tonight:D:D

oh yea your the person (forget name) with the temp at -1c? yea hopefully that maybe higher tonight 5inches would be good utv said 20cm on hills which is 8 inches so maybe ill get 5 inches considering the hill behind has 2cm of snow from the back edge which is already 1inch for them:D

• Advertisement

bassy wrote: »
    there will be no big downfalls of snow at all

Explain please why i would like to hear!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 john 1994

it hasent dropt 1 celcus in limerick very annoyed:mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Sleet,
    2.4C
    Dp 0.8C

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Elnin09

Sorry lads but cant see us getting snow this side of christmas. Big dissapointment :mad:. Reading this thread all week and got very excited only to be let down yet again. England always get the best snowfall :mad:

will someone tell me why its so warm in limerick and why its not frickn snowing

well if u have been following this thread and looking at the charts,it would be clear tou you.
    Explain please why i would like to hear!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭doccy

snowing in greystones, but way too wet now for it to stick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

the mantra the mantra use it

opel mantra,nice car in its day:D
    fintonie wrote: »
    the mantra the mantra use it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

it hasent dropt 1 celcus in limerick very annoyed:mad::mad:

when the tempreture starts to fall it will fall like a stone. just you wait and see.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭danni2

snowing here now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Elnin09

Can someone please post some hope that we may see some snow soon. Cant believe we havent seen some snow yet. Head is melted !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

opel mantra,nice car in its day:D

Er it was Opel Manta not mantra :D

I knew a guy with one it was beautifull snow white in colour too!

its called either in humble old eire :D

its ca
    IrishHomer wrote: »
    Er it was Opel Manta not mantra :D

well if u have been following this thread and looking at the charts,it would be clear tou you.

Well been following the last two weeks when northern blocking showed in the charts, just had my first snow shower 5 min ago everything white i live in tyrone so i will take pic of my 3-4 inch tomorrow:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭AfterDusk

Will you ever calm down and for the love of God, use some element of the English language instead of txt spk.

You keep on asking why it's not snowing, why it's not cold, etc. People are giving you the answers, but seconds later, you're hyperventilating again. We're all excited at the prospect of snow, but jaysus lad, be patient.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Right you are being warned for your spammy,annoying and agressive posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭WolfeIRE

Sleet now here in West Clare. I am about 400ft above sea level

Temp was 4c from 4-7pm, then rose to 6c and has plummetted in last half hour to 2c.

i appoligise for my so called txt speek...... i just reli like snow :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭WolfeIRE

i will take pic of my 3-4 inch tomorrow:P:P

very tempted to be very smart here but I won't!!

Please do post pics of your winter wonderland. You might drive us all insane with jealousy as it does not look like most of the country will get that amount. However, I am still confident that much of the country will see snow before morning. Be positive people. And don't be taking hammers to your computer yet. The main action will happen in the wee hours when the snow showers move down from the north.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement