Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Spell Discussion (19/12/09) (Band of Sleet to Snow to push south)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Damo9090 wrote: »
    :)
    Im usually right lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

bassy wrote: »
    he,s spamming again lads

I think he might be in Limerick but am open to correction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 burkieboy

WolfeIRE wrote: »
    Burkieboy, do you have a link for that chart by any chance? Or is a premium service?

Thanks in advance

Sorry mate its premium service for netweather!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Can people please post their location when reporting!

Go to your user CP and put your location in with your details, that way it'll show up under your user name, no need to keep adding it in every post then.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

john 1994 wrote: »
    im in limerick

what part of limerick?? city, county??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

Dublin seems to be getting a bit, down here in wicklow nothing happening so far, has got colder though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

fryup wrote: »
    what part of limerick?? city, county??

And what bank are you with, have you got your pin handy too? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Radar is wrong for much of Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

Just had a heavy Rain/Sleet shower here in Waterford City. Temp has been 4.0c for the last few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Light rain here at the moment in West Limerick.

About 1 to 1.5 deg C of a drop on the NRA data. Still around +4 deg C on average :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

the radar posted earlier is completely wrong it showed heavy snow over my area, we havent had a flake in 3 hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 burkieboy

Radar is wrong for much of Dublin.

Usely 10 mins behind

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

burkieboy wrote: »
    Usely 10 mins behind

No the echoes are just totally wrong over Dublin area, not time or anything just errors.

Im reporting from Lucan :) its not snowing here now..:( we had a few aul flakes, but nothing now.

John 1994, no offence, but youve been looking for snow for ages, so why arent you out in it enjoying it? LOL.

if I get some decent snow here Im loggin off for the duration of all. Enjoy every second of it.:)
    Thats a big if tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭paulhac

No the echoes are just totally wrong over Dublin area, not time or anything just errors.
    Yep, not a drop here in Glasnevin, but Airport had snow at 8

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Snow here, East Donegal, ground covered and its sticking.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Many dew points at or below freezing across the country.

http://www.irelandsweather.com/index.php

Light rain here now with what looks like the odd flake of snow thrown in! :D Temp 1.6c and DP 0.5c.......getting closer!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Kilkenny City outskirts...

Snowing, heavier than last night. But it's too wet and a bit too warm for it to settle I think..

Temperature: 1.3 °C
    Dew Point: 1.0 °C

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

K-9 wrote: »
    Snow here, East Donegal, ground covered and its sticking.

same here more snow laying now than 10 minutes ago was your shower there now lighter than the one before that?

how much do you expect tonight? about 0.5cm here but covering everything lol. if these showers keep comig every ten minutes til around 5am we should have around 6inches of snow doubt it though! if we can get 5cm before 12am its guarenteed nearly that over 10cm will fall over night! which is easy to get 5cm before then lol considerig the amount of showers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Daniel O Donnel

Getting to be a good layer now in Letterkenny, still snowing .
    Nice big flakes:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭WolfeIRE

owenc wrote: »
    same here more snow laying now than 10 minutes ago was your shower there now lighter than the one before that?

how much do you expect tonight? about 0.5cm here but covering everything lol. if these showers keep comig every ten minutes til around 5am we should have around 6inches of snow doubt it though!
    Happy for you Owen. You b eing on the north coast have had a frustrating week seeing rain. Enjoy it and make sure to get some pics. I will send you my postal address. you might send me a snowball:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Yes indeed ,snow has just started here and place is white now!
    There was a bad frost in the car 15 mins ago and no snow ,
    but now its
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdmJa1W0PzY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jimmy55

Really enjoying reading this thread but really sick of john1994 and his bad grammar and his fabricated weather reports:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Oh well, looks like it's going to be the north and west that is getting the snow tonight and tomorrow according to the weather forecast just there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Showers just starting to show on the met.ie radar coming on to the north Ulster coast, well scattered though.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

owenc wrote: »

how much do you expect tonight? about 0.5cm here but covering everything lol. if these showers keep comig every ten minutes til around 5am we should have around 6inches of snow doubt it though!

Was just stopping as I was posting, that was the first shower I think.

Would be nearly .5 cm here, hoping for a few more showers before bedtime. Hoping for a couple of inches to build the snowman tomorrow with the wee fella.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Jimmy55 wrote: »
    Really enjoying reading this thread but really sick of john1994 and his bad grammer and his fabricated weather reports:mad:

:eek:

It would appear its snowings in Carlow town now, very light stuff, but snow none the less :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭francosp

Jimmy55 wrote: »
    Really enjoying reading this thread but really sick of john1994 and his bad grammer and his fabricated weather reports:mad:

Can he not be banned from the forum ? Even a temporary one ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement