Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to buy 360 GH Drum Kit ASAP!

Options
  • 19-12-2009 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Alright lads I'm in a bit of a bind, I need to get the Drum Kit for GH on 360. I've looked everywhere and no one has them. My brother has GH World Tour, Metalica and 5. Has two guitars and doesn't need the mic. My only option seems to be to get Band Hero, but that's €150 :( It's ridiculous really as you can buy the drums for Wii and PS2/3 for 35 quid in HMV just not for 360.

Is there anything I can do before Christmas? Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

smyths have the Rockband bundle with no game, so guitar , drums and mic for €49 which are all fully compatible with GH and your wallet ;)

Edit but you would be doing him a massive favour by giving him rock band 2 with the deal too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

calex71 wrote: »
    smyths have the Rockband bundle with no game, so guitar , drums and mic for €49 which are all fully compatible with GH and your wallet ;)

Edit but you would be doing him a massive favour by giving him rock band 2 with the deal too :D

Yeah I saw that, and I've been reading up on it, it seems GH just compresses the tracks when you use RB drums (from 5 notes to 4) and doesn't always translate very well for some songs. I might just get him RB2 as well as the bundle if they still have them. Thanks for the reply mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Yeah I saw that, and I've been reading up on it, it seems GH just compresses the tracks when you use RB drums (from 5 notes to 4) and doesn't always translate very well for some songs. I might just get him RB2 as well as the bundle if they still have them. Thanks for the reply mate :)

Unfortunately I think you can only get the GH drums as part of the entire band bundle.
    For the record, I find it easier to play GH with rock band drums than the other way around.

Advertisement