Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best deal for buying a new Xbox? (incl up North)

• 19-12-2009 11:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    My brother will be in Belfast in a few hours and I'm wondering what the best deal to be got up there for a new Xbox is?

Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Best bet as i dont know what the prices / bundles are like up north are would be to look though the threads on this topic here and see what the bundles are like here and then compare with what he see's up there. There's been a few threas pop up over the last few weeks dealing with prices and offers down here so have a quick look.

Hope you get a bargain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭flanders2006

Cianos wrote: »
    Hey,
    My brother will be in Belfast in a few hours and I'm wondering what the best deal to be got up there for a new Xbox is?

Any help much appreciated!

I got a Super Elite (250Gb) hard drive and Forza for €275 in Game up the North.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

I bought Xbox elite with a choice of 2 games from Fifa10 / COD Modern Warfare 2 / Forza 3 / Gears of War (maybe version 2 - unsure)

All for €220.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭manufan16

Hey In_tuition
    where did u get that deal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

manufan16 wrote: »
    Hey In_tuition
    where did u get that deal?

Oops sorry - Smyths in Newry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭markmcg

I got the super elite 250gb call of duty modern warfare 2 for €247.5 in north.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Was thinking about buying an elite in HMV for the €199.99 and selling my premium.

But dropped into HMV at lunch and an Elite is now €259.99 :(

Advertisement